Friday, December 21, 2007

Daniel & PJ Morton Concert

I'm always a cheerleader for people who are involved with creating great music. Below are a few of my favorite independent recording artists who are doing it for themselves. These cats are amazing. Check out the links to their Myspace pages to see for yourself. You will forever read or hear me talking about these types of talents.

Daniel in concert . Myspace him here

New Daniel supporters: Shannon, (Daniel) & Lashan

Mr. Amazing PJ Morton.... Myspace him here

Another Amazing talent, Curt Chambers of Franklin Bridge. His guitar skills are sexy and scary. Myspace him here.

1 comment:

Angela L. Braden, Writer, Speaker, Professor said...

Hi Tiffany,

Miko passed the address to your blog along to me. I like it! I'll be coming back to check you out.

BTW: I cut for PJ's music too. He's off the chain!

Oh yeah... I don't know if you'll remember me, because we didn't exactly meet... But I kind of sort of met you at the Frank McComb concert in LA. I was with Miko that night.

Well, like I said, I'll be back to check your blog out from time to time.

Peace