Friday, December 21, 2007

End of the Year Review

Hey Party People, I just wanted to send out a brief post as this will probably be one of my last blogs for the year. I'll be on vacation in DC for the Holidays (my teeth are chattering at the thought) with intentional limited computer access. I wanted to include a year end review of photos that didn't make it into my blog this year.

Please let me also give a sincere thanks to all of you who read and forward my blog site on. I am so grateful. I started this publication because of my music passion, and it has become one of my favorite favorite things to do. I love blogging.

I look forward to keeping people informed on all things entertainment, especially good music. If something blog worthy happens while I'm in the Nation's Capitol, I will for sure find a way to post it. LOL!

Its been real fun, y'all. Enjoy your celebrated holiday season!

Your girl,
Tiffany

Creatiff Chatter
Where Entertainment and Randomness Collide...Freely

No comments: