Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Edition's Spin-Off Group Set to Reunite


After months of speculation and rumor, the Kids are coming back. A well-placed source tells PEOPLE exclusively that New Kids On The Block are indeed getting back together.

The band's Web site, www.nkotb.com, which had been dormant, is now back up and running in anticipation of the official announcement, which the source says will be made in the next few weeks.

{Although loyal to my favs, New Edition, I did like New Kids. I was reppin' N.E. while my sister Cherisse was blaring the sounds of New Kids from her room, I picked on a few of their tunes as well, but N.E. still rules. Tiffany}

Continue Reading
(Tiffany sidebar: New Edition, the best damn boy band (since the Jacksons) PERIOD! Celebrating 25 years)

No comments: