Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CREATIFF CHATTER-Red Carpet Style from the BET Awards


CREATIFF CHATTER hits the red carpet, this time with a video camera and microphone. Kissed by the hot, hot sun. I put a baseball cap on, ditched the heels, rocked out in some sneakers and made it work on the carpet nevertheless.

Casual, comfy and cute was my theme for the afternoon.

Check out some of the photos below. Video footage coming soon!

I got by with a "lotta" help from my friend, Danna. It was a pleasure helping you, thanks for helping me and supporting
my vision.


BET's College Hill Atlanta Cast
They are the next best thing in R&B, BRUTHA. I'm so impressed.
Cheesin' with Def Jam artist, BRUTHA
The always hilarious, J. Anthony Brown.
Still trying to figure out the color of his suit. :) :) ATL's Small Change
The artist responsible for the hit single, The River, Noel Gourdin.
He was one of my highlights from the carpet, so happy to chat with him.

Steph Jones-an artist with his own movement, he waits for no one.
Tiff with Steph Jones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!