Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Is Puffy Poison? A Comedian Explains-FUNNIEST EVER

WARNING: This video may not be suitable for all ears if you are in a work environment; also it causes LOUD outbursts and the comedian, Maronzio Vance at times uses language that could possibly land you in the Human Resources Department. In other words, he's cussin. Comedian Style.



Please allow this video to interrupt whatever you are doing. OMG, I can't, I can't, I can't take it. I was wondering the same things as I watched Day 26 in the press room at the BET Awards. Like, what's up? Puffy, still a member of the creatiff Scorpio crew, but this here video is on point and hilarious indeed.

Thanks Rayshon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real Talk!!!

I just hate M-Town peoples Eightball & MJG got caught up with him. Me and my friends have been saying this sh*t bout Diddy for years now. He's a vampire. He's a funny cat and I like the way he gets down on his show, but that's about it. IT WILL ALWAYS BE ABOUT HIM!

Anonymous said...

Lolololol. We have been saying that shit for years, too! Lolololol. That was sooo funny.

Anonymous said...

Lolololol. We have been saying that shit for years, too! Lolololol. That was sooo funny.